Oil and gas safety and environmental services
Environmental issues are getting more attention today than ever before. These concerns are compounded by the added emphasis placed by local, state, and federal regulators, media organizations, and citizens near your operations. Because of these new pressures, environmental risks and third-party liabilities pose a greater risk than ever before to the financial health and solvency of the companies we serve.
As a proven leader in this field, we have the knowledge, experience, and expertise to help companies take on these new challenges. Our oil and gas safety team has developed a reputation for responsiveness, customer service, knowledge of the market, and attention to detail as it relates to your business, your exposures, and your policies and contracts.
What Sisk & Co. can do for your oil and gas safety program:
- Analyze and pinpoint your specific environmental exposures and liability concerns
- Review your policies and contracts to advise you on coverage and potential gaps
- Consult with you on current regulations and keep you up to date on changes in these requirements to ensure your compliance
- Help institute safety programs and best practices that can help avoid costly pollution events
- Help in the development of a crisis management plan that includes all the necessary steps in the case of a major event
- Provide you with the most appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy to cover your environmental risks and exposures
Whether you’ve been in business for a long time or are in the process of merging, acquiring, starting a new venture, divesting, or ending current operations, it has never been more important to analyze and manage your environmental risks and liabilities. At Sisk & Co., we pride ourselves in staying current in this ever-changing field.