Administering employee health insurance plans
Once open enrollment is complete, your staff will need help administering the employee health insurance plan throughout the year. Our team acts as an extension of your Human Resources department, offering support for your benefits program by helping with Communication, Compliance, Administration, and Claims Advocacy.
- Communication of the benefit program is not only important during open enrollment, but throughout the year. The same resources, tools, and services used during open enrollment are available to you all year long.
- Custom enrollment kits
- Benefit Statements
- We provide solutions and suggestions to help you ensure proper compliance with all state and federal laws and regulations.
- We assist our clients through direct contact with our compliance attorneys, publications, email alerts, seminars and one-on-one consulting.
- US Health Reform
- COBRA/State Continuation, HIPAA, FMLA, Section 125/POP, ERISA
- It takes a lot of time and great deal of effort to administer your benefits program successfully. We support your administration needs all year.
- Daily eligibility changes
- Field benefits questions
- Claim and data audits
A team of benefit specialists works behind the scenes to resolve claim problems and other service issues. We work directly with your employees, their doctors, and the insurance carriers. The advocate advantages:
- Save time and money for EEs and HR
- Increase satisfaction with benefit program
- Promote better understanding of the benefits